VIP Private Wine Tasting
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: P1G4HH
Be a true VIP for a day!
Begin your day at Cessnock airport, where you will meet your private pilot.
From there your pilot will take you up high over the amazing Hunter Valley winery region.
Here you will see some of the most iconic places around the Hunter Valley.
You will start your decent down to land in between the stunning Briar Ridge Vineyard vines.
As soon as you step out of the aircraft, your very own personal host from Briar Ridge
Vineyard will greet you with a glass in hand of Vintage Limited Release Sparkling
Chardonnay Pinot Noir. Over the course of an hour and half your senses will be taken
on a journey like you have never experienced before! Guided by your personal host,
you will enjoy a tasting of Briar Ridge Vineyard’s ‘Limited Release’, ‘Single Vineyard’ and
‘Museum’ wines. Accompanying this will be a generous cheese and antipasto platter
(with all locally sourced products) to enjoy. Once you have completed your tasting,
you can select a bottle from Briar's ‘Limited Release’ range to relish in private, before
your pilot comes to whisk you away high over the Valley back to Cessnock Airport.
- Private Helicopter and Pilot
- 10-15 minute scenic flight to Briar Ridge
- Direct Transfer return to Cessnock Airport
- Glass of Vintage Limited Release
Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir upon arrival.
- Private host.
- Private vineyard tour.
- An ‘in-vineyard’ wine tasting from Briar Ridge’s Limited Release, Single Vineyard
and Museum ranges.
- Outdoor table set up in the Vines. (Similar to above
- Fireside during Autumn & Winter.(Similar to above
- Shared cheese & antipasto platter
Bottle of wine to enjoy post tasting from our Limited Release range.
Any food allergies or dietary requirements
please let our team know when you book either by phone or in additional
information when booking online.