- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: Brewery1
Prefer beer over wine? Let us take you on a tour of our local breweries in style, you will depart from Cessnock airport and will be flown high above the stunning Hunter Valley where you will get the best views you could possibly get in the Hunter, from there you will be flown into Ironbark Hill Brewhouse where you will have beer paddles and lunch, from there you will be flown to either 4 Pines At The Farm or Hope Estate Brewery (your choice) were you will have some of the best beer the hunter has to offer, but why stop there once you have enjoyed your beverages we can take you to a third brewery stop as an optional extra if you feel like having a couple more cheeky beverages, we will then whisk you away back to Cessnock airport to finish your day.
- Your own personal helicopter and pilot
- Departure from Cessnock airport
- Helicopter transfer to and from your brewery/lunch stops
- Lunch/beer paddles at Ironbark Brewery
- Beer paddles at second brewery
- A personal tour of the hunter valley from the sky
- Breathtaking views that you can only get in a helicopter!
- Drop off at Cessnock airport to finish your day.
Ironbark Hill brewery: https://ironbarkhill.com/
Hope Estate brewery: https://www.hopeestate.com.au/
4 Pines At The Farm: https://4pinesbeer.com.au/venues/4-pines-at-the-farm
Any food allergies or dietary requirements please let our team know when you book either by phone or in additional information when booking online.
When booking please put a preference as to what venue you would like in additional information section or leave blank if you would like us to choose for you. Due to covid-19 you may not get your preferred brewery.
Must be 18 years of age or over to be on this tour.